قائج فريق المياه و الإصحاح
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 918
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Team Leader
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.08.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- University Degree in Water or Civil Engineering or other relevant field(s) and at least 3 years of practical experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health (obligatory);
- Knowledge and experience in engineering and WASH construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of WASH projects/sites, etc. (obligatory);
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.);
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Experience in managing teams;
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The main responsibility of WASH Officer is to support the WASH team in implementing WASH activities in Aleppo and ar-Raqqa governorates. He/she will be working under direct supervision of WASH engineer.
The main tasks of the WASH Officer are as follows:
– Providing technical WASH support to Early Recovery Program Manager and WASH Engineer(s);
– Conducting direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation in coordination with stakeholders;
– Preparing technical drawings, BOQ and specifications for water, sanitation and waste management infrastructure and equipment;
– Monitoring the implementation of WASH projects, reporting to the WASH team on the progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
– Supporting the development and implementation of suitable systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
– Supporting the WASH team in negotiations, preparations and management of contracts with suppliers/service providers (including preparation of tender documentation and contracts, and evaluating capacity and quality of contractors);
– Supporting the capacity building activities of the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Local Councils (LCs),
– Supporting the preparation of internal and external (donor) reports;
– Representing, upon request, the WASH team with relevant external stakeholders (cluster meetings, meetings with partner organizations, training providers, LCs and CSOs, etc.);
– As required, liaising with other departments in Syria, Iraq or Turkey offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities;
– Any other activity as requested by the Early Recovery Program Manager and WASH Engineer.
الجهة المعلنة: pin
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.