JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 916
Job Title: Program Officer
Application deadline: 14.08.2018
Nothing To mention
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in humanitarian programs, food security experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to remotely manage teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with abilities in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter who works well without supervision.
- Excellent abilities in English and Arabic.
Responsible for support the implementation of the program, organizing and overseeing the activities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Support the program implementation, including preparation of data and drafting internal and donor reports as well as supervision of various teams within the program
- Provision of inputs to INGO database including proper consistent checking to the program database, act to ensure that it is up and running and provide a report once this has been carried out.
- Provision of support to the organization of procurement processes including preparation of requests for proposals documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluations, and preparation of purchase orders.
- Establishment and maintaining proper filing systems (hard copy and electronic) for the program, ensuring that all regular reporting is adhered to and coordination with other partners involved with program is optimum.
- Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the country office, focusing on synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in program
- Support in writing documents including reports, memos, and e-mails.
- Monitor program quality and assist in utilizing appropriate monitoring tools.
- Develop relevant program materials and documents.
- Coordinate with INGO staff through regular meetings.
- Submit regular reports to supervisor.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الطبقة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.