مساعد لقسم الامن الغذائي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 906
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد لقسم الامن الغذائي
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.08.2018
تقبل السير الذاتية بالانكليزية فقط.
- Bachelor of Arts in Agriculture preferably with specialization in Agronomy and Horticulture
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in this or other relevant fields, previous NGO experience is an advantage
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, assess risk and make plans accordingly
- Fluency in Arabic, Kurdish and good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Flexible and creative approach with a proven ability to resolve issues and identify solutions
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality
- Ability to travel locally and regionally, if necessary
. Program implementation:
- Support technical assessments and prepare BOQs of agricultural items
- To work with various local communities and authorities to understand the agricultural systems and cycles specific to region of implementation and to implement ACTED’s Food Security activities.
- To ensure the quality and efficiency of all field work done relevant to food security aspects of projects.
- To submit any relevant paperwork (e.g. Completion documentation, photos) to Food Security Officer at the end of each day with work summary, or as described by line manager.
- To act as a responsible communication channel between ACTED Programs, local communities and beneficiaries.
- To support the drafting and follow up of program assessments and reports in coordination with Food Security Officers
- To support the preparation, checking of quality and accuracy of all documents (beneficiary lists, reports, analysis, forms etc.).
- Be flexible on the working hours depending on the project demands.
- Support the registration and selection of beneficiaries through an intensive door-by-door system, ensuring communication, transparency and fairness at all stages of the project and the activity reaches the most vulnerable
- Support the distribution process ensuring the professional and safe conduct by staff at all times and that the distributions are conducted according to the ACTED SOPs
- Strict adherence to security SOPs and ensure the timely departure from the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday
- Ensure ACTED Security SOPs are followed by any daily laborers used throughout the project’s cycle (registration and distribution support especially)
- Support the Food Security Officer in reporting on the implementation of activities as per specific program and donor requirements.
- Collect photos and documentation of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected.
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
- Monitor the quality of work done under your supervision and their adherence to ACTED internal policies.
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management teams.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.