JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 902
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- University degree, preferably related to logistics, organizational Behavior, community development.
- 4 years working experience in the NGOs.
- good in English language Arabic and Kurdish.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of supply chain management and related fields.
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organizational skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Organization
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit and leaderships skills
- In coordination with competent program and M&E staff receive, store, check, record and dispatch all supplies, oversee packaging and report problems (missing or damaged goods, repacking, etc.)
- Ensure full documentation for storage in accordance with Organization procedures, immediately update stock cards after every reception/delivery process, prepare and complete the good receipt report (GRR) and delivery request forms, and update all the computerized database/tables for monitoring stock movements and consumption.
- Keep warehouses in a good condition (Ventilation, sterilization, safety, well protected against any damage etc.) and well organized (Correctly stored items, fully identified, easily accessible, etc.).
- Perform physical inventory counts frequently and register and maintain updated record for delivery, dispatch and stock level.
- Prepare supply shipments, pack appropriately, and fulfil all related documents (Delivery notes, waybills: Destination, quantity, truck info, date, etc.).
- Supervise the warehouse team (Guards, Laborer’s, assistant , etc.) ensuring fulfilment of their job descriptions and adherence to criteria, evaluate training needs, and prepare and oversee the supply/warehouse shift schedule (leave, substitution, etc.).
- Request and oversee warehouse maintenance, and request needed equipment/items for the warehouse, guards and laborer’s.
- Perform any other related duties as required
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: 1 in Al-Hol and 1 in Newroz Refugee Camps / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.