JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 903
Job Title: HR Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Bachelor degree is required.
- At least 1 year of prior professional experience in a similar post
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the private business sector and/or in the NGO sector with programs related to HR or Administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Flexibility, willingness to work irregular hours.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and keep safe personnel files.
- Excellent computer skills (Power Point, WORD, EXCEL, Internet/ E-mail).
- Experience working in Syria and knowledge of USAID procedure and guidelines.
- Ability to speak and write effectively in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of Syrian labor laws.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proven leadership, teambuilding and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Establish and maintain personnel files for all national staff including tracking timesheets, leave balances, etc.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Brief new staff on personnel policies and assure further adherence.
- Ensure that Employee Policy Manual Resource is available in the office both hard and soft copies.
- Ensure all employees and managers informed of all changes in policy and procedure timely.
- Prepare monthly payroll info and make sure its timely submission to Finance.
- Maintain records of all types of leave (annual, sick, maternity, LWOP, and etc.) for national staff and ensure that established policies and procedures are implicitly followed by staff for all categories of leave.
- Maintain (record/update) staff database system.
- Coordinate and support the performance appraisal process.
- Provide weekly, monthly and other relevant information and reports as needed.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.