Sr. Site Engineer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 896
Job Title: Sr. Site Engineer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- 3 years working experience in engineering.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers skills and office software packages (word, AutoCAD, Excel and outlook).
- Knowledge of the practical applications of civil engineering science.
- Ability to solve daily problems, interpreting a variety of instructions and demonstrating good teambuilding skills.
- Assessing civil works for different projects.
- Preparing specifications, drawings and bill of quantities.
- Follow up and support the engineering team, Technical and filed monitoring staff and give guidance for action.
- Close supervision for implementation of the engineering works.
- Analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Distributing office works, and assignments among the team.
- Preparing progress report, expected completion dates, and payment documents regarding the civil works.
- Preparing variation orders if any.
- Attending regular Senior Staff meetings.
- Regular visit to the project sites to ensure quality of the implemented works and coordinate with M&E and QA/QC staff for any raised/found issues.
- Attend regular meetings with the camp manager and coordinate with other NGOs in relation to services, water and sanitation in Roj, Al-Hol and Newroz camps
- Coordinate with the line managers and assist in determining the general budget required for maintenance or construction.
- Leading the Organization team during absence the Camp Manager and take place as OIC .
- Prepare the technician Weekly Report and follow up the indicators.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.