Senior Program Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 894
Job Title: Senior Program Coordinator
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
Education & Experience:
- University degree in Administration, business development or relevant fields.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Experience in working in an international environment and in liaising with a variety of partners at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to present clear and concise information.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from various cultures and professional backgrounds, ability to handle confidential matters.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Working closely with Program Manager (PM) to maintain relations and networks within the geography of Al-Hassakah Governorate.
- Support the Camp Manager and Deputy Camp Managers in revisions and updates to the Hassakah Security Management Plan (SMP).
- Customize standard operating procedures (SOPs) and contingency plans for new camps. Responsible for movement tracking of all program staff (National & International).
- In close coordination with the Camp Manager and Deputy Camp Managers, oversee the day-to-day safety and security of program staff, assets and premises.
Supply Chain and Finance:
- Manage field operational budgets for all camps-based grants; liaise closely with finance, grants and compliance staff to monitor cash flow, and track program operational spending.
- Ensure that all camp based staff are adhering to Organization policies, procedures and practices and are in compliance with Organization, donor and national requirements.
- In close coordination with Logistic Coordinator, ensure that procurement plans are in place for all camp grants and logistics support is being delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
Section One: General
- Actively participate as a staff member of the camp team in the implementation of the overall camp program including activities in the area of focus and full camp events.
- Actively participate in the resolution of concerns that may arise within the team or with refugees and implement appropriate process for the management of such.
- Ensure that the Program Manager is notified of any concerns as they arise.
Section Two: Program Leadership
- Develop and oversee the implementation of program options within the Camp Schedule under the leadership of the Program Manager.
- Create, schedule and provide leadership of all aspects of the camp program including but not limited to special events and theme days under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Ensure that all staff reportable to this position are:
– Trained to the appropriate standards,
– Supervised adequately,
– Understand the expectations for the delivery of their responsibilities.
- Oversee the implementation of the program and ensure that all aspects are maintained within the regulations required by organizational and governmental bodies. When it is identified that an area is not being complied ensure that this is rectified immediately and ensure that your direct supervisor is apprised of the situation.
- Work in collaboration with Camp Manager and Deputy Camp Managers to ensure appropriate monitoring and evaluation systems are maintained and program implementation is consistently documented.
- Develop and implement an effective work environment for the staff to implement a safe and healthy program.
- Participate in proposal development processes in cooperation with Program Manager and program staff. This should include contributing to and reviewing budgets to ensure that they are reasonable and sufficient to cover operational needs of all camps and the whole program.
- Ensure that spending plans are being developed, adhered to, and are in line with work plans and implementation timelines.
- Ensure all scheduling of activities and subsequent workload is implemented in a fair, equitable manner for all staff supporting the program options.
- Provide supervision to all staff implementing the program and ensure any concerns in their implementation of responsibilities are identified with your direct supervisor.
- Provide input to the performance appraisal of those staff working within your program team.
- Participate actively in the overall leadership & implementation of the general camp program.
- Provide reports as required on the activity of the program. This includes Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and End-of-year summary report detailing the needs of the department in future years, supply requests, staffing needs, maintenance and full inventory of department.
- Chair and lead weekly and monthly meetings for all program staff in all camps.
Human Resources Field Management:
- In coordination with the Human Resources (HR) Lead, ensure that human resources policies and procedures are documented, disseminated and consistently applied at Organization Derek office.
- Ensure that all staff are trained on HR policies and procedures
- Through collaboration with HR staff based in Derek and program staff, ensure that each team is staffed appropriately according to need and funding availability.
- Provide supportive guidance and supervision to all camp offices personnel. Discuss job expectations, set objectives and provide appropriate and timely feedback regarding performance, including timely implementation of the annual staff performance management system.
- Clearly define the training needs of direct reports and ensure they are able to access training and professional development resources appropriate to their skill gaps/needs.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Lead with commitment, integrity and accountability to the “Organization Way – Global Standards for Professional Conduct”.
- Participate in field working group meetings.
- Ensure various sector teams are integrated and there is cross collaboration and coordination amongst the teams.
- Act as emergency focal point for emergency response in the area of operation. Coordinate with Program Manager on emergency response steps to ensure timely and quick assistance is delivered.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.