Senior Identification & Distribution Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 893
Job Title: Senior Identification & Distribution Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- Minimum five years of demonstrated management and leadership experience, at least two of which are in a nongovernmental organization.
- Experience in emergency work is an advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic. Kurdish an asset.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Experience in Databases and programing languages (SQL, ACCESS, C#, C++, etc) is an advantage.
- Understanding situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Organization
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit and leaderships skills
- Responsible for leading the Identification, Documentation, Distribution, Housing and Warehouses Organization teams in the camps.
- Liaise with Local Government, Camp Administration, NGO and UN Agencies working in the mentioned fields in the camps.
- Close coordination with the UNHCR for all the Identification & Distribution operations in the camps.
- Responsible for setting up and leading all emergency plans in the camps.
- Write weekly implementation report and any other required reports for the sections mentioned before.
- Follow-up the requirements of all received displaced people / families at the camp site, and inform the management of the requirements for improving living standards and keeping standards as required relating to the distribution and the housing issue.
- Follow-up identification and registration procedures and ensure the development of beneficiary data to meet all needs.
- Follow-up procedures for archiving official documents and make a strong coordination with local authorities in order to ensure that no official documents are lost or damaged.
- Coordinate with the UNHCR in order to ensure that all asylum seekers have the necessary evidence to protect them upon return.
- Continuous follow up with the distribution coordinator at the Commission in all distribution activities and quantities stored in warehouses.
- Coordination with all organizations working in the field in order to coordinate distributions among them in the camps.
- Coordination with all sections working in the camp in order to coordinate the necessary responses in the camp.
- Works closely with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting.
- Follow up with the program team on the management of stock in the warehouses, prepare release orders and other logistical issues related to the distribution.
- Fulfill any other duties as requested and/or needed.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.