JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 887
Job Title: M&E Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- Degree in social science or development related field.
- Adequate experience in M&E System approaches.
- Minimum of one year working as M&E or having adequate expertise in the M&E field.
- Ability to read and interpret the projects related documents, and specifications.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software, email, and internet.
- Good language skills in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Ability to work independently with minor support.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Organization.
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit.
- Develop and maintain the project’s monitoring and evaluation plan, based on the project activities and indicators.
- Conduct needs assessments to the selected areas with humanitarian crises.
- Identify sources of data, collection methods, who collects data, how often and analysing approaches.
- Improve criteria and evaluation scheme for the project benefit and sustainability.
- Oversee and execute M&E activities included in the program Work Plan.
- Prepare associated progress reports, FDG reports, for project progress including identification of problems, causes of potential risks in project implementation, and providing specific recommendations.
- Check and follow up the monitoring data collection.
- Responsible to write monitoring reports and weekly summaries of conducted activities, and contribute in writing quarterly and final reports.
- Act as a facilitator or promoter in area of his/her knowledge as require.
- Contribute in preparing the M&E work plan in line with the M&E Coordinator, maintain an understanding of current stage of development of M&E practice in the organization and identify improvement requirements.
- Assist in undertaking baseline and final survey in his/ her area of responsibilities with close coordination with M&E coordinator, and collect survey data in due time and enter it to the database.
- Meet/contact regularly with the Project Manager and other M&E staff to discuss results of data and plan action steps to build on strengths and address weaknesses of the program.
- Conduct QA/QC checks on project’s shipments before being delivered to their destination. Develop and implement effective M&E tools to track project deliverables, achievements, indicators and activities against the projects objectives – this includes both quantitative (numbers and breakdowns) and qualitative data (satisfaction measurement and beneficiaries’ future preferences).
- Perform any other related duties as required.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.