JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 885
Job Title: Logistic/Procurement Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- University degree, preferably in the area of Logistics and Procurements or public administration.
- 3 year working experience in the NGOs.
- Experience in working in an international environment and in liaising with a variety of partners at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Excellent in English language and Arabic, Kurdish.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Support the conduct of procurement activities for projects through the structure implementation in the area.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with Organization Field Procurement Manual, Financial Rules and Regulations, relevant Organizational Policies and donor regulations.
- Assist in transactional procurement including tendering processes, evaluation, contracting, and payment conditions, and performance evaluation.
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of Office and Logistics Manager on procurement activities and implementation status.
- Prepare and coordinate with Logistics Unit and conduct of RFQs, PRs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with Organization rules and regulations.
- Prepare and follow up on purchase orders for goods, Good Receive Reports and contracts for services.
- Regularly update Vendor Information Sheets (VIS) and elaborate supplier selection;
- Maintenance and update of all procurement files and procurement transaction tracking matrixes and sharing the matrix with logistics Unit.
- Ensure receipts are received when payment is conducted in cash.
- Manage logistics filing system in the assigned Office.
- Supervising inventory of warehouses and other storage procedures and supervising the introduction and extraction of materials from and to warehouses.
- Supervise all the vehicles organized and plan the daily movement and obtain all approvals for the movement of vehicle.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.