JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 878
Job Title: Finance Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- Relevant field Bachelor Degree
- Minimum three years of demonstrated management experience, at least one of which are in a non-government organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish language.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks substantiating financial transactions. Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating, and purging.
- Using Computer application (Excel) to record transactions at a spreadsheet and/or database.
- Operates office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, and calculator;
- Custodian of Petty cash in both SL/ USD and maintain General Ledger and booking balance.
- Prepare End month reports (General Ledger, Advance list, Cash Count and any other report)
- Prepare for Fund Request to Main Office supported by approved Purchase Requests.
- Following all cash transferring of fund request, issuing checks.
- Manage and monitor cash flow for all funds.
- Monitor all outstanding program advances, through the preparation of weekly report should be submitted to program manager and the field coordinator.
- Implement the financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Manage payroll preparation and salary payment.
- Make timely disbursements of cash for casual staff salary payments.
- Maintain list of approved purchase request and make sure the voucher cycle is closed.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Archiving the finance documents.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.