JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 875
Job Title: Field Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- Minimum of Institute degree in relevant technical sections.
- At least two years of work experience in the field of aid management, nutrition, and community work, another related field.
- Good knowledge of English and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Participate and monitor distribution of the aids in the camp in close collaboration with Distribution team.
- Monitor and support any activities implemented by Organization or other NGOs such as provide public services in the camp.
- Assess the camp needs and report to the line managers.
- Write daily report on the designated issues with mentioning the suitable recommendations for solving the issues.
- Respect Organization and humanitarian rules and regulations during the work implementations.
- Writing daily and weekly reports for the implemented activities.
- Any other duties.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.