Data Base Management Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 870
Job Title: Data Base Management Officer
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- 2 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience in data management for research projects.
- Experience in emergency work is an advantage.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good team work, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs.
- Applicable knowledge working with Access, SQL, etc and programming languages C#, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Organization.
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit.
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
- Keeps senior Identification officer informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Upgrades hardware and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Ensure that all data released from the database are matched with the activities made through it.
- Oversee data management work performed by identification and data entry staff.
- Ensure data system (Research Tool) is operational.
- Manage data entry works/teams.
- Troubleshoot data submission errors and data error issues.
- Ensure data management procedures and projects have set timelines and meet established deadlines.
- Understand and ensure privacy law and standards.
- Produce weekly, monthly, annual data reports and develop ad-hoc reports as necessary to the Senior Identification Distribution officer.
- Assist in defining and/or creating data listings, summary table validation, data specifications and/or process data transfers in preparation for statistical review and/or data management audit.
- Fulfill any other duties as requested and/or needed.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.