Community Mobilizer Specialist
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 867
Job Title: Community Mobilizer Specialist
Application deadline: 31.07.2018
Applicants from same area of operation and CVs with PDF and Word Format is Preferred.
- University or institute degree, Organizational Behavior, sociology, community development or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a Non-governmental organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Experience in handling of web-based systems.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Identify and plan for the daily visit, visiting families and look for cases, provide advices and referral when needed, report back and plan for next visit.
- Ensure that capacity development activities, awareness-raising activities, knowledge and
information sharing, and formal capacity development activities, particularly in Social mobilization.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly plan and report
- update the plan to accommodate the change and need of the beneficiaries and ensure the quality implementation of the plan.
- Organizes and visits field activities (as needed).
- Works closely with community stakeholders to develop and execute mobilization activities.
- Conducts training need assessment for committees.
- Hold orientation meetings with committees and community representative
- Collect information about the communities concerned issues and information on the project needs.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor and management for the better performance of the program.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al-Hol Refugee Camp / Al-Hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.